adidas Originals Men's Adizero Tempo 9 Running Shoe
Quick OverviewSynthetic Imported Rubber sole Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch Tight, snug fit for racing performance: Recommend a half size bigger; Runner type: Stable shoes for the fast runner Weight:...
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Tight, snug fit for racing performance: Recommend a half size bigger; Runner type: Stable shoes for the fast runner
- Weight: 10 ounces (size 9); Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 29 mm / forefoot: 19 mm); Recommended for: Marathon or track training on firm or soft ground; Arch type: High/normal
- Mesh upper for breathability; Designed for high speed, Microfit locks the foot down for a direct fit and fast run
- Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energized ride, while ContinentalTM Rubber gives you superior traction
Made for stability, these men's running shoes are designed with firm
cushioning on the medial side to guide the foot from foot strike to toe-off.
They have a lightweight mesh upper that locks down for an optimal fit.
Responsive cushioning and a flexible outsole deliver a smooth and energized
Purchasing & Delivery
Before You Buy
Please make sure you have chosen what you really want
Delivery timelines depends on your location and would take about 4 to 7 days from the day of your purchase.
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.