adidas Originals Women's Solar Boost Running Shoe
Quick OverviewSynthetic Imported Rubber sole Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch Weight: 9.5 ounces (size 7); Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 32 mm / forefoot: 22 mm); Runner type: Neutral shoes...
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Weight: 9.5 ounces (size 7); Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 32 mm / forefoot: 22 mm); Runner type: Neutral shoes offer flexibility and versatility, with premium cushioning
- Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- Tailored Fiber Placement offers stitched-in reinforcement for targeted support at midfoot; Techfit upper is engineered for natural, flexible support and a seamless, sock-like fit
- Cushioned tongue for more precise fit and comfort; Fitcounter molded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Solar Propulsion Rail helps guide and propel the foot; Torsion System between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride; Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energized ride, while ContinentalTM Rubber gives you superior traction
These women's running shoes have you covered from 5Ks to marathons. A Techfit
upper offers both stitched-in and applied fiber reinforcement for targeted
support in a sock-like fit. Boost cushions while an energy rail helps propel
Purchasing & Delivery
Before You Buy
Please make sure you have chosen what you really want
Delivery timelines depends on your location and would take about 4 to 7 days from the day of your purchase.
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.